Home  //  News  //  stove left on blamed for fire
  • Register
Sunday August 19, 2018
Print
Email

stove left on blamed for fire

Thursday, May 03, 2018 16:31 PM
Written by Stan Maddux
Category: Local News

A stove left on is the cause of a residential fire in Michigan City yesterday.

During the afternoon......firefighters responded to Brighton Court....a new subdivision

on the city's south side.

The kitchen along with the cabinets and ceiling were on fire.

Michigan City fire department public information officer Tony Drzewiecki

Says flames from the stove left on for a long time....burned a hole in a pot.....

He says the woman living there was not home at the time.

The fire was on one end of a duplex.

The other unit was not damaged.
fmc 240

Login

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.