Local News Banner
Home  //  News  //  smoke detector possibly saved life
  • Register
Monday October 23, 2017
Print
Email

smoke detector possibly saved life

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 15:47 PM
Written by Stan Maddux
Category: Local News

A smoke detector quite possibly saved a life in Michigan City yesterday.

About 2 p.m.....a single story house caught fire at 126 Hendricks St.

Officials say a female inside the home was awakened by a smoke detector

and got out safely.

Heavy smoke and flames were showing when firefighters arrived.

Officials say the fire appears to have started in the livingroom from

what looks to be an electrical issue.

The fire was brought under control in about 20 minutes.
fmc 240

Login

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.